Superfoods in a bowl, along with Aketta cricket flour for protein - what a great way to start the day! Activated charcoal is most commonly used to pull toxins out of our bodies or an upset stomach, it can be used for indigestion.
- 1/4 cup of frozen blackberry/raspberry mix
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 100 g packet of frozen Sambazon Acai
- 1/8 teaspoon activated charcoal powder or one crushed capsule
- 2 tablespoons of Aketta Cricket Flour
- 1 cup coconut water
Place all frozen and powdered ingredients in a blender (keep toppings aside ) Pulse and add the coconut water slowly until you reach the desired consistency. Blend on higher setting for 10-20 seconds. Pour into a bowl and top with fresh sliced kiwi, blueberries, chia seeds and pumpkin seeds.
TIP: Activated charcoal is most commonly used to pull toxins out of our bodies or an upset stomach, it can be used for indigestion. It's important to use as directed.
Recipe Provided By: Aspire and Heidi Volpe